I Bless the World
Once upon a time, when I was small, I wanted to be a writer. As a result I made myself books, out of construction paper and sellotape, and wrote stories in them.
This volume, I Bless the World, doesn't seem to have a title page. It is made entirely of A4 yellow paper — paper my parents' got from a local photocopy shop — folded into halves and taped together. It contains the following stories, poems, and the like.
- I Bless the World — a poem
- Bushnell & Iscaria — two planetary maps
- An Extract from the Ponderings of Thalem
- Sir Montegue — a poem
- An Interesting Idea
- The Game of Tog — a board game
- Lament for Social Conscience — a poem