1 entries found.

Rank 4

Poison Sending
Calling on the Poison Forest the Mage takes any small object, living or dead, and coats it with a potent contact poison. Any creature touching it with bare flesh must roll Health resisted by 16 or take 2D12 damage. This poison remains active for up to a month after the spell is cast. This spell functions reliably only in the Twilight lands. Up to 500 klegs from there it has an 80% chance of working, up to 1000 a 70%. chance, up to 1500 a 60% chance, and only a 40%. chance up to 2000 klegs.
Blood+10% chance of function or +2 damage per blood level.